1803BK DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
The input power range is DC 1.8-15V .
Use a 2A resettable fuse to protect the controller.
Potentiometer with switch function.
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the “wiring diagram” (NO.5 picture).
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED indicates the power up and the speed of motor.
1 x DC Motor Speed Controller
Input supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC;
The maximum output power: 30W
The maximum continuous output current :2A
Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
Item size: 1.3*1.3*0.6 inches ; Net Weight:0.5 ounces
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.