Steel Dragon Tools® WRA15 Benchtop Automatic Wire Stripping Machine Strip Scrap Copper Wire
The Steel Dragon Tools WRA15 Benchtop Automatic Wire Stripping Machine will strip 0.12-inch to 1-inch (3 mm to 25 mm) wire. This machine will not strip THHN wire. The WRA15 easily mounts to bench or work station. The WRA15 easily connects to a power drill for automatic operation or can be used manually with the included crank handle.
Stripping scrap wire can result in higher prices when recycling. Depending on scrap metal prices and the size of the wire, this machine could pay for itself in a matter of hours.
- Benchtop automatic driven bench top wire stripper.
- Strips an estimated 450 inches of wire per minute when connected to a drill.
- Easily connects to a power drill for automatic operation.
- Can be used manually with the included crank handle.
- Mounts easily to any bench or work station.
- Wire Capacity: 0.12 in. to 1 in. (3 mm to 25 mm)
- Overall dimensions: 12-1/2 in. x 4 in. x 5-1/4 in.
- Does not strip THHN wire.
- Do not use a power drill when attempting to strip wire above 10 AWG.
Easily Mounts to a Bench, Table or Work Station
Easily connects to drill for automatic wire stripping or Hand Use
Easily Connects to a Electric Drill for Automatic Operation
Wire gauge range: .12″ – 1″ (3mm – 25mm)
Used for Removing the Plastic and Rubber Insulation from Scrap Wire
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.