“At a time when bulk power systems operate close to their design limits, the restructuring of the electric power industry has created vulnerability to potential blackouts. Prompt and effective power system restoration is essential for the minimization of downtime and costs to the utility and its customers, which mount rapidly after a system blackout.
Power System Restoration meets the complex challenges that arise from the dynamic capabilities of new technology in areas such as large-scale system analysis, communication and control, data management, artificial intelligence, and allied disciplines. It provides an up-to-date description of the restoration methodologies and implementation strategies practiced internationally. The book opens with a general overview of the restoration process and then covers:
* Techniques used in restoration planning and training
* Knowledge-based systems as operational aids in restoration
* Issues associated with hydro and thermal power plants
* High and extra-high voltage transmission systems
* Restoration of distribution systems
Power System Restoration is essential reading for all power system planners and operating engineers in the power industry. It is also a valuable reference for researchers, practicing power engineers, and engineering students.”
IEEE Power Engineering Society
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.