Laser Sight Tactical Light Combo for Springfield Beretta Ruger Taurus Pistol etc
A versatile combination package that consists of a 350 lumens bright pistol tactical flashlight and a compact red laser sight. Either the Pistol Tactical flashlight or the compact red laser sight can be mounted on the gun by itself. They also can be stacked and mounted as a combination. This package fits most full size and regular size pistols with Picatinny accessory Rail. See the fitting guide below for additional detail related to specific gun models.
Tactical Flashlight Features:
- 350 lumen blinding pistol tacticle flashlight
- Two operation modes: steady on mode or strobe mode
- Quick Release mount that mounts securely and easily without tools
- Easy to operate sliding switch
- Robust one-year worry free warranty
Red Laser Features:
- Compact red laser fits most full or regular size pistols with an accessory rail
- Sliding on/off switch
- Laser is adjustable for windage and elevation
- Strict quality control on reliability and durability
- Robust one-year worry free warranty
Tactical Flashlight Specification:
- Cree XP-G2 LED Bulb
- Brightness: Up to 350 lumens output
- Quick detachable weaver mount fits most 4″ to 5″ barrel handguns with rails
- Battery: 1x CR123A (included)
Red Laser Specification
- Maximum output power: <5 mW
- Wavelength: 635 ~ 655 nm
- Laser dot size at 10 meter: <4mm
- Dimension: LxWxH = 2.4 in. x 1.1 in. x 0.85 in.
- Weight (net): 45 g (1.5 Ounces)
- Battery: 2x AG10 or LR1130 (included)
- Push the switch back forth to turn laser and/or light on/off
- Quickly turning light off and on again triggers the strobe mode.
- Windage and elevation adjustment through supplied Allen wrench
Content in Package:
- 1x compact red laser
- 2x AR10 battery (Pre-installed)
- 2x Allen wrenches for mounting, windage and elevation adjustment
- Instruction sheet
- 1x Tactical flashlight
- 1x CR123A battery
- Your handgun has to have a standard Picatinny (Accessory) Rail. Some earlier models of pistols, even their names appear in the fitting list, might not have the rail and the laser will not mount. (See image below for an illustration of the accessory rail)
- The barrel length of your handgun must be 4″ or longer. That means it will fit a regular or full size gun, but not a 3″ barrel subcompact one.
Here is what an accessory rail looks like on a handgun:
Full size models:
- G17,G22, G20, G21, G37, G31, G34, G35
- G19, G23, G38, G25, G32
(Attention: Some early generation of Glock handguns don’t have accessory rail. This laser sight can only be mounted on Glocks with accessory rail.)
- P220, P226, P227, P229, P250,
(Attention: Sig Sauer has many variations even within the same model. Please check your gun to make sure it has an accessory rail as well as a 4″ or longer barrel.)
Smith & Wesson
- M&P9, M&P9L
- M&P45, M&P45C
- M&P40, M&P40L
- M&P357, M&P357C
- SD9 VE, SD 40VE.
- SW9VE & SW40VE (Adapter required)
(Attention: The earlier version of S&W Sigma model (SW9VE and SW40VE) have their own proprietary rail that are different from a standard one. Fortunately, an adapter can solve this problem. Once you put on an adapter, you can mount this laser sight. You are welcome to contact us if you need one. The newest Sigma models SD9VE and SD40VE no longer require adapters.)
- All full size and compact spring field handguns.
- PX4 (full size only)
- 92A1, 96A1, 92FS (Type M9A1 only)
- SR9, SR40, SR45
Heckler & Koch
- P30L, HK45, HK45 tactical
- P30, HK45 compact,HK45 compact tactical
(Attention: Early generation of Heckler & Koch H&K USP model requires an adapter. These models have their own proprietary rails that are different from a standard accessory rail. Fortunately, adapters can solve this problem. Once you put on an adapter, you can mount this laser unit. You are welcome to contact us if you need one.)
- 24/7, 24/7-G2 (compact won’t fit)
- 5-7, 5-7N series
- FNX-9, FNX-40, FNX-45, FNX-45 Tactical
- FXS-9, FXS-40
- Thunder Pro
- Will not fit even the gun has an accessory rail. The rail is too short despite of a long gun barrel.
The list above is in no way conclusive. Manufacturers continuously push out new models and variations of old models. Even within a certain model there could be variations. Remember the gun has to have an accessory rail and a 4″ or longer barrel to mount this laser. If you are not certain about whether this laser fits your gun, feel free to contact us.
Please check our Q&A section below if you have more questions about fitting.
Q: How does it look on my gun(s)?
A: Check the pictures above for references. That’s why we post them 🙂
Q. Will this unit fit my gun(s)?
A: Please check the fitting guide above. An alternative way is to measure the distance from the front of your trigger guard to the first notch on your rail. If it’s 1.75 inches (4.4 cm) or greater, this unit will fit. if you are still not sure, please contact us.
Q: I have a S&W Sigma, or HK USP (full/compact size), will it fit?
A: First check the fitting guide to make sure your gun needs an adapter. The earlier models have their own proprietary rails that are different from standard accessory rails. Fortunately, adapters can solve this problem. You are welcome to contact us if you need one.
One year warranty through our store. Buy with confidence!