DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling the direction of a DC
motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully
adjustable from 0%-100%.
The motor speed controller is with a self-recovery fuse 2A and a Power-On LED
light. It can easily provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC
load. Main technical parameters:
Input supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC
The maximum output power: 30W
The maximum continuous output
Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
Item size: 32*32*15mm
1 x motor speed controller
1. Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the
2. Connect a voltage of 1.8V-15V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity
of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse in line with the positive supply
in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
3. You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.
An appropriately rated fuse (rated a little higher than the maximum current you expect
to draw) is recommended to ensure safe operation.
The controller is safe with a self-recovery fuse 2A. It will be damaged if connect the supply voltage with wrong polarity. Double check all connections before applying power and always turn
off the power supply before making any wiring changes.
Low Voltage DC 1.8V 3V 5V 6V 12V 2A
Motor Speed Controller PWM
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.